We offer a range of services that reflect our interdisciplinary team’s expertise in planning, public health, and community engagement. Our service model is not linear – rather, it reflects the continuous process of improving and strengthening community health and well-being through policy and programs. Our holistic, comprehensive approach centres around collaboration and equity as the pillars of long-lasting community change. We offer support and consultation in multiple areas, including research, planning, evaluation and engagement.
Some services we offer include:
- Research and literature review
- Needs assessments
- Evaluation and monitoring processes
- Facilitated community planning processes
- Equity project analysis & policy integration
- Integrating health, planning and equity into policy
- Custom workshops and programs
- Customized tools, resources, and workshops
- Community engagement
- Multi-sector collaboration and partnership development
- Cross-sector stakeholder identification and convening
Have a project or policy that we could help with? Get in touch today.